LTPRan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LTPRan Online

LTPRAN PASAY

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
puppyboy21

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-05

MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD??? Empty
PostSubject: MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD???   MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 05:10

I CANT LOG-IN BEACAUSE THERE AN ERROR ON THE PASSWORD ON HAMACHI.......YOUR SERVER WAS SO COOL AND IM KINDA ENJOYING THIS COOL AND FAST EXP SERVER......SO PLSS WHEN YOU OPEN THE SERVER,TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD......TY........*RESPECT*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD???   MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 02:38

sometimez its hard to tell u so... our server is performed maintenances....if the server is undermaintenance..D players is not allowed to enter in my hamachi server....just bcoz to elliminates errors.. flower flower Sleep Sleep Sleep

dotz why i nid to changes password in my hamachi, 2 elliminated players to entering in my network.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

hahysss.. Question Question ...nkahinga dynn

flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
http://ltpran27.forumotion.com
Rafhienuwee

Rafhienuwee

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD???   MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18 2007, 18:29

Hehehe ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD???   MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MASTER CAN YOU PLSS TELL ME THE NEW PASSWORD???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LTPRan Online :: LTP ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: