LTPRan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LTPRan Online

LTPRAN PASAY

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nooby question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rj123

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Nooby question Empty
PostSubject: Nooby question   Nooby question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2007, 16:53

saan po mabilis mag pa level ang level 92 na Dex type na swordman?
Back to top Go down
chloe21

chloe21

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Nooby question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nooby question   Nooby question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2007, 17:42

may I suggest TH? kill those Hodels n Halogens, kung hirap kpa dun e pde knman sa skate masters at sa skate boys. den pag makutanz kna pde kna pa lvl till 110 sa wrestle maters.. in preparation for wharf -> Shell vendors ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Nooby question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nooby question   Nooby question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2007, 20:02

nice....galingg
Back to top Go down
http://ltpran27.forumotion.com
xdinox

xdinox

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Nooby question Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm...   Nooby question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2007, 22:01

just try to find a party and ask if he can boost you or not cause i think thats the only way you can level up fast and ask if you can level up in wharf or in TH like what chloe said..... thats where i leveled up when i was same as your level... ok???bounce
Back to top Go down
chloe21

chloe21

Nooby question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nooby question   Nooby question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2007, 22:49

i fogot to mention the only problem in th a new player can have is being frozen by those 'not so funny' freezing clowns.. u might need a shaman's buff here or if u have skills like Metal body of swordies (protects u frm certain negative status like sun freez and benumb..) then u got nothin to fear.. of course if u have strong armors or hi dex to tank those wrestlers.. (i observed that wrestlers will lmost always give u 1 lvl up per kill when u r bet lvls 1-110)while in wharf naman... (naoobos na inglesh ko nyahahaha) dont bother killin those guards.. they give low xp.. but they are agressive ryt? so if u dont knw the old trick... just remove ur weapons and they will not attack u ny more.. i suggest hunting shell vendors, and those fishermans who carry tunas as their weapons ^^.. in the end having a party is still THE BEST n Fastedt way to lvl up.. good luck po
- ROK ON! afro
Back to top Go down
rj123

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Nooby question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nooby question   Nooby question Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2007, 16:22

saan po yaan? place na yan
Back to top Go down
chloe21

chloe21

Nooby question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nooby question   Nooby question Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2007, 22:47

Tradehole at Wharf ang pnag uuspan po...?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nooby question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nooby question   Nooby question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nooby question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LTPRan Online :: LTP ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: